Wellness is a holistic conversation. That involves six different areas emotional, occupational, physical, social, intellectual, and spiritual.
Wellness is not simply a state of being, but the pursuit of health in all the dimensions .
Here are some tips to improve your every day of life.
- Go for a walk
- Daily walking increases metabolism by burning extra calories and by preventing muscle loss .
- Try new forms of self-care Some ideas to help you get started are reading a new book, exercising, talking to a therapist, sitting in nature, Learn a new language , get a new hobby.
- Drink more water. Water is a healthy, calorie-free and sugar-free beverage option.
- Take time away from your screens (cell phone, computer, TV, tablet, etc.).Give time to your love ones instead
- Balance work and home life. Leave work at work and home at home and make the most of your time in both places!
- Find the perfect diet The perfect diet does exist but it looks different for everyone. Despite these differences, the focus remains the same: eating healthy habits that you can hold on .
- Meditation apps Anyone with a smartphone likely has one — or more — meditation apps installed. Take time off , and practice mindfulness .